Definition and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Barqtron or the owners/founders of Barqtron are based, in this case is Pakistan
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Barqtron Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Barqtron and use the services.
IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an
Internet protocol (IP address).
These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. As IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Barqtron or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Barqtron as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Barqtron to use the Services
Information automatically collected
There is some information like your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device
characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our platform. This information may be
used to connect your computer to the Internet. Other information collected automatically could be
login, email address, password, computer and connection information such as browser plug-in
types and versions and time zone setting, operating system and platforms, purchase history (we
sometimes aggregate with similar information from other Users), the full Uniform Resource
Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website that may include date and time;
cookie number; parts of the site you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to
call our Customer Services. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also
Flash Local Shared Objects) or similar data on certain parts of our website for fraud prevention
and collect session information including page response times, download errors, length of visits to
certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and
methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect technical information to help
us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
If you a Barqtron worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We
use the information collected for Human Resource purposes in order to administer benefit to
workers and screen applicants
Sale of Business
provision. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in connection with any action or
individuals who may have rights to make claims.
The laws of Pakistan, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws
Links to Other Websites