Barqtron provides a complete range of services for Overhead High-Voltage Transmission Line construction up to 220kV. Our expert team has extensive experience of administering all aspects of the process from survey, design, material procurement, structure erection, wire stringing, testing & commissioning up to the overall project management, even in the most challenging terrains.
Our Services Include
- Pre-Construction consulting and design, advance software are being opted for survey GNSS-RTK is used and for structural and geometric design of Over head Power lines PLS-CADD is used
- Environmental compliance and mitigation as well as preparation and clearing of ROW
- Structure foundation Installation on Hard rocky soil to Marshland terrain
- Erecting H-Frames, Gantry, Steel or Concrete Monopoles and Lattice Tower
- Conductor Stringing, adjusting sagging, clipping, dead ending and reconductoring
- Test using Hi-pot Tester, Conductor Resistance Testing, Insulation Resistance Testing, Capacitance Testing and Positive/Negative/Zero Sequence impedance determination of Circuit